2021 GPX Slalom Sail
$720.00 – $965.00
The 2021 GPX is a fully mature design with virtually no flaws. We took our window forward design from our wave sails in the GPX this year. The result is you will complete more turns without falling. The extra forward vision with the new window panel keeps you in balance with no blind spots.
The result is a powerful, fast and fun freeride sail which morphs from a super fast flat water freerace design in the larger sizes into a more low-end power bump and jump sail in the smaller sizes. We wanted to combine the best characteristics of race sails, but eliminate any rigging hassle or technical knowledge to get the most from this sail.
To ensure that the sail remained durable we chose the SlamLam® window as used in the wave sails together with the ® laminate in the upper body to reduce weight and maintain strength. New for 2021 is the addition of our .75mm thickness lightweight ROX Webbing sleeve that is nearly indestructible.
The compact 3D shaping enables riders to use shorter masts and enhances rider control, and overall rig weight is reduced. The sailing experience will be best when combined with the ULTRA 100% RDM however the GPX is more forgiving and will be excellent on any of our masts.
GPX SAIL FEATURES
- All X-ply construction
- Technora patches
- 8mm battens with exclusive SuperSkin® covers
- Symmetrical Batten System (SBS)
- New .75mm thickness Ox Webbing UHMWPE luff sleeve
- Compact 3D shaping
- Boom height markings printed inside and out the boom opening
- New easy roll sleeve top
- Dimension “Flex” triple laminate luff top reinforcing
- Foot edge raised bead for maximum deck chafe resistance
- Removable triple pulley downhaul in 316 Stainless and bronze
- 6 battens with 3 epoxy tube race sail battens
- 900kg strength UHMWPE tack pulley webbing
- Ribbed EVA mast pad with 5cm wide hook and loop closure
|SIZE||LUFF||BOOM||IDEAL MAST||BATTENS||WEIGHT (LB)||WEIGHT (KG)|
5.5, 6.0, 6.5, 7.0, 7.5, 8.0, 8.5