The Freestyle Pro continues to be one of the lightest Freestyle sails and is now tough enough for even the biggest wipeouts. With a tougher construction that can withstand the intense slams and dives the sail takes while being twisted and swept during the craziest maneuvers. Our no compromise design philosophy enabled us to concentrate on easier ducking and instant power to lift the rider higher while delivering drive and control needed for the second and third rotations.
This is a pure freestyle sail for advanced riders, if you are serious about your freestyle performance then the Freestyle Pro, as the name suggests is for you.
Due to the tighter leech design, the Freestyle Pro also makes an exceptional foil sail. Light, and quite high aspect delivers just what is needed to foiling, get up and go, and then the ability to shut the power off as needed.
- 4 battens with our exclusive INTERWEAVE® batten system. This reduces swing weight and eliminates sand, water and materials that batten pockets hold.
- All battens with exclusive SuperSkin® reinforcing
- 3x 3mm “mini” battens with exclusive SuperSkin® reinforcing
- Optical clear extruded polyester window.
- All x-ply top 2/3 of the sail
- New easy roll sleeve top
- DP® “Flex” triple laminate luff top reinforcing
- Technora® tack and clew reinforcing
- Boom height markings printed inside and out the boom opening
- Genuine sailmaker’s leather chafe trim
- Fully accessible mini-battens
- Foot edge raised bead for maximum deck chafe resistance
- Removable triple pulley downhaul in 316 Stainless and bronze
- Ribbed EVA mast pad with 5cm wide hook and loop closure