Foil Superfly 1cam Sail
$735.00 – $800.00
New feature on these SuperFly sails is the addition of a single low pressure cam below the boom. This assists in the lightest winds forcing a power ready foil for get up and go, yet it is low enough so once up on foil it will not hinder the handling of the sail. This sail is extremely high aspect, has a very tight leech and develops extreme power for lift off and then is easily controlled when up on foil.
With a long luff and short boom the wing like outline is similar to sails and wings used of high performance foil sail boats. The tight leech not only provides giant power in very little wind, it also allows the sail to be controlled by sheet angle not twist like modern windsurfing sails.
Very quick to rig up and light in the hand, there is really no other foil sail on the market with such specific performance for foiling.
- 1cam low pressure cam for added ultra light wind power
- 6 battens with 3 epoxy tube race sail tube battens
- All X-ply construction
- 8mm battens with exclusive SuperSkin® covers
- Symmetrical Batten System (SBS)
- New .55mm thickness Ox Webbing UHMWPE luff sleeve
- Compact 3D shaping
- Boom height markings printed inside and out the boom opening
- Genuine sailmaker’s leather chafe trim
- New easy roll sleeve top
- Dimension “Flex” triple laminate luff top reinforcing
- Foot edge raised bead for maximum deck chafe resistance
- Removable triple pulley downhaul in 316 Stainless and bronze
- 900kg strength UHMWPE tack pulley webbing
- Ribbed EVA mast pad with 5cm wide hook and loop closure
- Ultra-long leech for precise low twist control
5.5, 7.0, 8.0