2020 Spider Sail 20% off
$616.00 – $664.00
The SPIDER 2020 is an all new design based off the KSSPIDER, but with several new features. The most noticeable is the new web layout and the Micro PVC front window. The result is more vision, and a crisp “see everything all the time” wave sail.
The SPIDER is powerful yet unbelievably stable as the three-batten design has radically less sail momentum which leads to faster response times and improved feel. This allows the sail to perform exceptionally in explosive wave riding and have quicker response time in the air. For those who are not wave sailors, the SPIDER is an amazing new type of sail that seemingly does not get overpowered and maintains a locked in feel under all wind conditions.
New for 2020 is our even lighter new mast pad with extra cushioning and a new top chafe pad made from our lightweight ROX Webbing. The ROX material sleeve will resist even a broken mast!
Also, all 8mm and mini battens come wrapped in our extra durable SuperSkin® that helps contain batten breakage allowing for mess free replacement with no sail damage.
For sailors who use large size wave sails in heavy surf the SPIDER is the best sail for you! It works hard, so you can go big!
- Jeffrey Henderson /Kauli Seadi design
- Our lightest wave sail
- Three full length battens with exclusive SuperSkin® reinforcing
- 2 3mm “mini” battens with exclusive SuperSkin® reinforcing
- Indestructible Ox Webbing UHMWPE luff sleeve
- “S” bend batten de-power and shape stability system
- New easy roll sleeve top
- DP® Sailcloth “Flex” triple laminate luff top reinforcing
- Single position 20mm stainless steel press clew ring
- Huge new DP® Sailcloth SLAMLAM® window stays clear longer
- DP® Sailcloth Technora® tack and clew reinforcing
- Boom height markings printed inside and out the boom opening
- Genuine sailmaker’s leather chafe trim
- Fully accessible mini-battens
- Foot edge raised bead for maximum deck chafe resistance
- Removable triple pulley downhaul in 316 Stainless and bronze
- 900kg strength UHMWPE tack pulley webbing
- Ribbed EVA mast pad with 5cm wide hook and loop closure
C1, C2, C3, C4, C5, C6, C204
3.1, 3.4, 3.7, 4.0, 4.3, 4.6, 4.9, 5.2, 5.5, 5.8, 6.1, 6.4, 6.7