2021 Freestyle Pro Sail
$725.00 – $855.00
The FREESTYLE PRO continues to be one of the lightest but toughest Freestyle sails on the market. Our strong material construction can withstand intense slams and dives while being twisted and swept during the
craziest of manoeuvres. Our no compromise design philosophy enables us to concentrate on easier ducking and instant power. These features help to lift the rider higher while delivering drive and control needed for the second and third rotations. This is a PURE freestyle sail for advanced riders. If you are serious about your freestyle performance, then the Freestyle Pro, as the name suggests, is for you.
The FREESTYLE PRO also makes an exceptional foil sail. It delivers just what is needed for foiling due to the tighter leech design which gives it its high aspect and lightness. It can get up and go, and then shut the power off as needed.
- DP® “Flex” triple laminate luff top reinforcing
- Technora® tack and clew reinforcing
- Boom height markings printed inside and out the boom opening
- Foot edge raised bead for maximum deck chafe resistance
- Removable triple pulley downhaul in 316 Stainless and bronze
- Ribbed EVA mast pad with 5cm wide hook and loop closure
- 4 battens with our exclusive INTERWEAVE® batten system. This reduces swing weight and eliminates sand,
water, and materials that batten pockets hold.
- All battens with exclusive SuperSkin® reinforcing
- 3x 3mm “mini” battens with exclusive SuperSkin® reinforcing
- Optical clear extruded polyester window.
- All x-ply top 2/3 of the sail.
- New easy roll sleeve top
C1, C2, C3, C4
3.6, 4.0, 4.4, 4.8, 5.2, 5.6