2019 Firelight 3.4 Sail 30% off (1 left!)
Our favorite freeride wave sail. The Firelight will transform the way you think about windsurfing. The first thing you notice about the Firelight is its light feel in your hand. Once on the water this is transferred into a smooth & direct feel in the hands, which redefines possibilities in your sailing. Whether you sail in onshore bump and jump or perfect sideshore waves you will complete more moves, build confidence and develop skills faster.
The range was designed to rig on shorter masts compared to other sails in our lineup with the 6.0m perfectly suited to a 400cm which further reduces overall rig weight.
The key materials used are the ODL09 Technora and the super light laminates we designed with USA based market leader Dimension-Polyant. These exotic materials enable us to deliver a super light and responsive sail, which is built to survive the toughest of conditions.
• 5 battens with our exclusive INTERWEAVE® batten system. This reduces swing weight and eliminates sand, water and materials that batten pockets hold.
• Optical clear extruded polyester window.
• Compact shaping with reduced mast length
• ODL09 Technora patches, FLEX® sleeve top fabric, and 1.5mil scrim super light laminates.
• Reduced mast sleeve weight with 130g sides and technical UHMWPE .5mm thickness OXWEBBING® front covering the mast is virtually unbreakable.
|SIZE||LUFF||BOOM||IDEAL MAST||BATTENS||WEIGHT (LB)||WEIGHT (KG)|
C207, C208, C1, C2, C3, C4, C5
3.1, 3.4, 3.7, 4.0, 4.3, 4.5, 4.7, 5.0, 5.3, 5.5, 5.7, 6.0, 6.5, 7.5